The mother of my children

Thank you all for your words of support. I hit my knees in the shower this morning and asked God for guidance and inspiration, I asked God to use me as a vessel to speak words that would bring comfort to those at the service. I didn’t know nor remember exactly what all I said but a lot of her family thanked me afterwards, I hope it brought comfort. That phase of the process is complete, acceptance is the key.

Been out of town, Jeremy. Prayers that God will bless you and your girls and help you all through these very difficult times, my friend.
Clarence

Thank you all for your words of support. I hit my knees in the shower this morning and asked God for guidance and inspiration, I asked God to use me as a vessel to speak words that would bring comfort to those at the service. I didn’t know nor remember exactly what all I said but a lot of her family thanked me afterwards, I hope it brought comfort. That phase of the process is complete, acceptance is the key.
I'm sure whatever you said ,it was wonderful . If you spoke half as good as you put words to print , it was well received .
Sorry for your loss.

Been away, Sorry this is late.
Condolences to you and your girls. It's tough seeing your own children in pain. Know that they will gain strength from your strength.
God Bless You and Yours.

Jeremy, I feel sure that God gave you the right words to bring healing to broken hearts including your own, and hope for tomorrow to all those who knew and loved your wife, family, and yourself.

Very sorry for your loss. That is a great picture. What you said reminds me that saying some things, and not saying other things is something I struggle with. It is hard, and I'm in need of constant reminder.

Back