Tactical Turkey

Hunter55

Tactical turkey! Yes, they walk amongst us they surely do! Had hip replacement last fall so I’m not walking as far as I used to, with that being said I opted to leave the decoys in the truck this morning and seeins it was the 1st time hunting this spot this year. So I, setup nestled nicely in among some brush on the North side of a 300 yard field. Tactical Tom started his mighty drum roll of gobbling at 6:15 AM and I teased him with a series of putts, clucks, and sexy hen talk. About 7:15-7:30 Tactical Tom strolls into the field about 225 yards from me, not exactly a charging Tom. So he meanders around in the field for a good 45 minutes or so, part of time losing sight of him whilst he was using ghost tactical maneuvers. Then lo and behold ole Tactical Tom is closing the distance fast, this sucker has made a tactical circle maneuver which he must have learned in Hunter Evasion Classes. He’s got me dead to rights, looking right square due East into the sun, this ain’t the 1st gun fight ole Tactical Tom has been in cause he busted my camoflauged ass and made me feel like the new hand on the block. Yes my friends, Tactical Turkeys walk amongst us!

Back