Predator Hunters, We Have MOVED!!!

One more thing. It seems as though all my PM's since May 2023 are missing. (I don't think there was that many and most weren't important)

But, I did buy a scope from a guy on here just before the upgrade. I just wanted to tell him I got it and all is good. The messages and conversations I had with him prior are MIA. Why would that be?

Leaving tomorrow after work to go deer hunting, back sunday evening. Am told there's no internet at this land.

People needing help are going to have to be patient.

When I had to go use the contact link on the home page it would not open in Outlook. For whatever reason it kept trying to force me over into one drive, which I pretty much refuse to use for personal reasons, lol. But, I really wanted back on PM, so I did it anyways. Now I get 2-3 messages from one drive every day saying my email settings are out of date. Not a big deal, just saying the contact link was a little glitchy for me too. It did work, just not through Outlook. I am sure that is a thing on my end though, microsoft forcing me to do something I didn't want to do.

1700257860789.png

I’ve sent several messages to help reset my password and login. They keep getting kicked back. My original user name is Dultimatpredator with 2 coyotes on my avatar. Been a member as that log in since 2007’. Was a different user name before that because of the same non log in issue. my email I’m sire has changed. Can you send me a password reset please?

I’ve sent several messages to help reset my password and login. They keep getting kicked back. My original user name is Dultimatpredator with 2 coyotes on my avatar. Been a member as that log in since 2007’. Was a different user name before that because of the same non log in issue. my email I’m sire has changed. Can you send me a password reset please?
If you click on Stu’s avatar just above your post then click start conversation it will go to his personal messages and he will be sure to see it and fix you up.

I’ve tried emailing via the links on the contact page and the webmaster email you have above. None are working for me, keep getting an “address not found”. Need some help

Thanks to everyone that was involved with getting the new Predator Masters soft ware up and running.

I am liking the What's New and Like buttons.

Back