Predator Hunters, We Have MOVED!!!

Stu Farish

Director / Webmaster
Staff member

Is now up & running on the new software.

All users have to reset their passwords. Go to Login, the click on Forgot your password

The email it's wants is the one you originally registered with. It will send an email to that address with a reset link

Clearly, if you don't still have that email, you won't be able to reset your password. In this case we will have to manually reset it for you. Got to

Or email me at:

webmaster@predatormasters.com if the Contact page isn't working for some reason.

And send me a message. I need your Display Name in order to find your profile so I can reset your password for you.

Last edited:
Please do NOT create a new orofile just to send me a message to fix your old one. This makes doing that a lot more of a problem. Go to the contact page posted above and send me an email please

Old user name was doggin coyotes. I just re-registered this morning with this name. The new Pred Masters board will not acknowledge anything about my old account. Hoping somebody can help get my old account back.

No. It tells you to go to the contact page and send me a message. That works.

If your email worked you'd be able to reset your iwn password. By using your new emsil to register you just made it at leastctwice as much work for me to fix your old profile.

You're not the first one and won't be the last but I'd really like to cut down on how msny times I have to deal with this problem

I'm sorry for the problem. I really am.

I did not use a NEW email. I used the same one I used with the doggin coyotes name.

And honestly, while I was not registered at all (couldn't get re-registered) I could not find a way to contact anyone on here without being registered. Or maybe I really am that dumb. Which is possible.

When not logged in, at the top left of the forums click on Predator Masters. That will take you to the home page where you can click contact.
lol. I just logged out. I went to the contact page just like you said. Once there I see 6 little white boxes. In those boxes are repeat names like Stu, James and Snowman. NONE OF THOSE DO ANYTHING WHEN I CLICK ON THEM. So maybe it ain't me! lol

They work for me. They've been working for others.

You may have some blocking software running that's preventing them from opening a new email

Added my email to the OP.

When I click on them, on my PC they just open a new email addressed. On my phone I get a popup telling me that it will open the ation in another app & I hve the choice to allow it or not.

Back