Elite 4500 1-4x24

AWS

Retired PM Staff
These are on sale right now, Amazon and Midway. I bought one and took it out of the box and mounted it. It exceeded all my expectation and ticked most of my calling scope boxes, so I quickly ordered a second one. My luck is I find a scope I really like and it either gets discontinued or the price skyrockets.

It has duplex with a small space in the center for the fine crosshairs, great target acquisition. FOV on the bottom end is large and it is clear enough to shoot sub-MOA groups at 200 yards and should have no problem going to 300 yards on coyotes.

The turrets are covered but can be reset to zero so you have a reference if you use specialized ammo, you can quickly se for the new load an return to zero for the old faithful.

I shot it at the range today and had no disappointments. It is going along on a duck hunt for coyotes during the evening.

Last edited:
Amazon has these for $130. right now. That is about a good of a deal on a great scope. I really like it for calling predators. I ended up with two, one is on a 222 Rem and the other on a 223 bolt-action.
PXL_20231204_183557047.jpg

Last edited:
Back