Back in September. Morning Thermal Coyote

Didas42

Have a few hanging around. My dad texted me and said he saw one run across the field and then barking once in awhile. I was still in bed, finally a Saturday I didn’t have to work. Didn’t really have the gumption to rush out and get after it. Couple more texts and I said “I’ll be there in 20 mins”. I had attempted a few times during the summer to call one of them in, but had no luck. So I tried a couple vocalization calls with some pup distress. Nothing. Had the call off for an out 10 minutes and was screwing with my phone trying to get the alerts from my home security cameras to stop buzzing me. I glance up and there it stands 100yds on the other side of the field, looking around for the source. The rest is history. .204 never exited, ran about 40yds and piled up.

Click it ⬇️⬇️ (YouTube)

Sept. 9 2023 Coyote Thermal

Last edited:
Have a few hanging around. My dad texted me and said he saw one run across the field and then barking once in awhile. I was still in bed, finally a Saturday I didn’t have to work. Didn’t really have the gumption to rush out and get after it. Couple more texts and I said “I’ll be there in 20 mins”. I had attempted a few times during the summer to call one of them in, but had no luck. So I tried a couple vocalization calls with some pup distress. Nothing. Had the call off for an out 10 minutes and was screwing with my phone trying to get the alerts from my home security cameras to stop buzzing me. I glance up and there it stands 100yds on the other side of the field, looking around for the source. The rest is history. .204 never exited, ran about 40yds and piled up.

Click it ⬇️⬇️ (YouTube)

Sept. 9 2023 PA Coyote iRay thermal
You need to go to YouTube & copy the video address & paste here on your post 😉

Back