Started Decoy Dog

btech29

I have a young dog for sale. He will be a year old end of August. I raised this pup and hes a dandy. He has great manners, kid friendly and not dog aggressive. He is chain broke, kennel broke, loads in the box etc. He is a zero problem type of dog. He is collar trained and ready to roll. All the aggravating issues are taken care of. He is docked and dew claws removed. I gave him all his shots.

This pup has seen around 30 coyotes and is doing good. He will sure enough go to one. Easiest pup I have ever started. He took to it straight away. Worked the first coyote I showed him. Nothing really bothers this pup. Even the lawn mower dont scare him. He is not gun shy.

This pup is a Catahoula. His mom was a hog dog and was rough as a cob. The Dad is moderately rough but not suicidal. The pup is in between. Not rough, but not a pansy either. He uses his nose a lot. Not something I need, but could do other things as well. I bet he would make a heck of a hog dog or recovery dog.

$1200

IMG_73861.jpeg

Screenshot-2023-08-12-152156.png

Screenshot-2023-08-12-153919.png

Last edited:
He will be a year old in a few weeks. He is the perfect size for decoying. Around 40 pounds. Prolly wont get much bigger. He will fill out a bit, but should be about what he is going to be.

Originally Posted By: RaidersI just saw this dog on youtube yesterday, I thought he worked those yotes pretty well.

Thanks, hes a nice pup. I think he can make someone a dang good dog. Im just to point I dont want to mess with dogs anymore. I want to sell this pup, and my two older dogs can retire to the yard.

Back