Ballhead or leveling head?

Never seen a 2 leg but if you stand all the time as Kino does I am sure it is the best. Me, I sit most times on a swivel chair and sometimes on a Les Johnson seat so my tripod needs to get short and I can't see a 2 section doing that without spreading the legs way out which on my terrain could be difficult and/or disastrous. I am guessing you stand as most on here do but just thought I would throw this out.
There are several 2 leg section tripods on the market and several short models that are only 47- 47.5 inches fully extended.

RRS TVC-22I and 22I compact are inverted legs and the compact is 47.5 max and 27.63 min in lst position.

Leofoto Outdoors has a new tripod coming out thats a standard 66.14 inches max and 39.37 min in 1st position thats a 40mm inverted tripod with 2 leg sections. Its called the SO-362CX

Also a short model of the same tripod thats
47.24 inches for max height and 29.72

These 2 leg section inverted tripods should be really nice for Coyote hunters with only having 3 adjustments and not having to get down low to adjust on Steep Hilly Terrain like i have here in SouthWest Corner of Virginia.

IMG_5080.jpeg
Leofoto Outdoors SO-362CX and 362CMX

Kino is giving good advice ! I’ve had a Fatboy and Levitate head for a little over 6 weeks now and it’s far superior to the other tripods I’ve used.
Good to hear as I just ordered the Fatboy and Levitate head. I have a match in three weeks and hope it gets here soon so I can get some time with it before the match.

Good to hear as I just ordered the Fatboy and Levitate head. I have a match in three weeks and hope it gets here soon so I can get some time with it before the match.
TX, It’s heavy but very steady to shoot off of.

Hope you enjoy it ! Good luck at the match !

Back